The Address Blackpool, has been refurbished to meet Blackpool Approved standards for Guest Accommodation.
The 13 bedroom property includes a Ground floor wheelchair accessible/disability friendly room with an M2 rating. The emphasis is on cleanliness, quality & service.
The Address is ideally situated on Reads Avenue in Central Blackpool and is walking distance to many of Blackpool’s must see places.
With Blackpool transport’s 18 Trams and fleet of new Buses, exploring the coast line is easy and comfortable. There is also a handy App so you know exactly which bus to catch and when it will arrive. Further more buying your ticket is easy from the driver or via the App .
Need a taxi just ask and we will call you a cab.
- Blackpool Tower Blackpool’s Iconic Tower hides a multitude of amazing attraction
- Winter Gardens Celebrating over 140 years, this amazing building/complex certainly is the venue for so many shows and events
- Madame Tussauds Home of Marvel Super Heroes and an array of outstanding figures
- Sealife Centre Four corners of the world theme
- Pleasure Beach Dare you ride ICON the amazing double launch coaster
- Blackpool Zoo With its fantastic Elephant Environment Project Elephant
- North Pier Always plenty going on with shows in Merry England bar and Pier Theatre
- Central Pier Amazing Kings & Queens shows plus Family bar and more
Coming to Blackpool then check out information on getting here.