The Old Coach house is a detached tudor style boutique guest house with an illustrious history dating back to its construction in 1851.
It is reputed to be the oldest remaining house in the village of south shore and comprises eleven ensuite double rooms, several having the added luxury of four poster beds and a separate bath incorporated within the ensuite.
Awarded by Enjoy England with a 4 star rating, we offer our guests the choice of luxury double, twin and four poster rooms, all with ensuite and some even have a separate bath incorporated within the bathrooms
Guests can unwind with a drink in our conservatory after a long day of exploring, or relax in our beautifully appointed gardens.
The Old Coach House is located within the south shore area of Blackpool only a short stroll away from the Pleasure Beach, South Pier and the Waterworld complex.